Why C&H Realty is Unique - Our Team's Expertise
With a combined 50+ years of real estate, investment and marketing experience, the C&H team is uniquely qualified to provide you with the professional tools and advice needed in our community’s fast-paced housing market.
- C&H is a boutique brokerage firm focused on Hillsborough, Burlingame and San Mateo.
- Catherine and Hope have blended together their professional backgrounds in real estate, law and investment management to create a distinguished and unique advisory team.
- C&H is committed to providing their clients with a personal and extraordinary experience by selectively focusing on only a few transactions at a time to create a professional/client “team” approach.
- The C&H team offers superior marketing strategy, coupled with an in-depth understanding of Internet marketing and viral word-of-mouth. We bring Silicon Valley innovation to the business of buying and selling homes.
- C&H takes a very data-driven/analytical approach to buying and selling homes. We will provide our clients with the information, knowledge and analytics to make informed decisions.
- Catherine and Hope are long term residents of the area and highly active members of the communities they serve. They are active in local school boards, community/school fundraising and local sports leagues and have five children in the public school system. They are constantly engaged in networking and developing relationships with local residents.
Catherine Lee and Hope Pilch
Catherine Lee, Harvard MBA, Broker, www.catherinehlee.com
Catherine brings over 30 years of real estate, investment and business experience as a real estate broker, investor and strategy consultant to provide her clients with the professional tools and advice needed in our community's fast-paced housing market.
Catherine is an energetic and dedicated professional with a strong commitment to exceptional client service. Her entrepreneurial spirit and deep ties to the community have led to a career as a respected real estate professional and investor in Bay Area residential real estate. She is known for going "above and beyond" for her clients, providing them with personalized service, professional expertise and the guidance they seek.
As a former real estate and private equity investor, Catherine has a proven track record of sourcing, negotiating and successfully closing transactions. Catherine is able to draw upon her successful experience investing in private and public companies to ensure that her clients are provided with the highest quality investment advice. She has renovated and sold a number of single family homes in the Bay Area, and brings this expertise and network to the table for her clients.
As a former strategy consultant, Catherine understands the importance of an aggressive and effective marketing plan. She has an in-depth understanding of successful marketing techniques and cutting edge technology. She brings Silicon Valley innovation to the practice of buying and selling homes.
Catherine received her MBA from Harvard Business School, her M.S. in Civil Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and her B.S. in Civil Engineering from University of Kansas, where she graduated with high honors.
Catherine and her husband have three children in local area schools. She is actively involved in the local community and is currently the Chair of the Town of Hillsborough Code Enforcement Panel, sits on the Hillsborough Wireless Communication Advisory Committee and is actively involved as a parent at Sacred Heart Preparatory and Menlo School. She has been on the Hillsborough South School Parent Board, chaired the South School Site Council and on the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area. She is also actively involved in local community sports leagues and sits of the Board of Directors of OneRent, an online property management company.
For more information on Catherine H. Lee, please visit http://www.catherinehlee.com
Hope Pilch, Real Estate Attorney, Broker, www.hopepilch.com
Hope brings 30 years of solid real estate and investment experience as a seasoned real estate attorney, senior corporate real estate executive, licensed broker, and strategic advisor.
For more information about Hope Pilch, please visit http://www.hopepilch.com
You can trust your family's biggest investment to this distinguished advisory team of industry professionals with a proven track record of real estate, legal and investment expertise.